Sunday, September 1, 2013

WEEKEND FESTIVAL! (triple post 1/3)

Hello all,

Yes I've been m.i.a. for a while (again) but I have a very good reason, which I will share naturally share with you!
As the last two weeks of my holiday came to an end, I attended the Weekend music festival on the 16-17.8, then the following week I came back to Porvoo for a very hectic four days as I had to do some tutor duties, taking in exchange students and helping them out during orientation week aaaand finally that weeks Friday I went for a 8 day holiday to Ayia Napa, Cyprus and came back just now early Saturday morning. So there, very hectic yes, but lots of fun!

So I thought I'd do three post's one for weekend festival, Porvoo week and Ayia Napa.
The Weekend Festival was in Kyläsaari, Helsinki on Friday and Saturday, this is a electronic music festival for the one who don't know haha. On Friday the day was headlined such artists as Example, Dimitri Vegas & Like Mike, Calvin Harris and Armin Van Buuren. I went on Friday with Erik and we saw example, and Calvin Harris, as there was five different stages and the main artist's on two big stages it was a bit hard to decide where to go. Saturday Erik couldn't make it as he had his own gig, so I got some last minute company from my friend Camilla and we went to see David Guetta only as we arrived so late, but I can tell you it was worth the wait and he pulled of a memorable gig!



No comments:

Post a Comment