Monday, October 14, 2013

iLoveME

Last weekend I was back in Espoo for the first time in over a month, and to honest. It wasn't too special, everyone is so busy nowadays, with work or other plans. It is fine honestly and I made the best out of it, Friday I went to the I love me exhibition with my class as a part of the blogging course I am taking part in school. We had a chance to interview a blogger called ''Sharonin'' http://sharon.indiedays.com/
 who is maybe one of the more known bloggers in Finland. It was fascinating how she makes her whole living off the blog, I was in awe of just how much she gets out of it just posting daily (maybe I should step up my game...hmmm) .
Other than this nothing special really went down, other than watched a movie (don't watch scary movies in the movie theatres, my god!?) and Sunday I went to Stockmann's Hullut Päivät sales.




 

No comments:

Post a Comment